If you or your business has a requirement for Encrypting your computers, here is what we will do step by step:
- Install Macrium Reflect on Main Hard Drive
- Make a Macrium Reflect Emergency Startup Disk or USB Drive
- Create Whole Disk Backup to an External Hard Drive or USB Drive with Macrium Reflect
- Install Veracrypt to Computer – in the process create Veracrypt whole drive Password.
- Encrypt the newly created external Backup Separately, most likely with a separate Password.
- Encrypt Entire Main Computer Hard Drive
- Create Veracrypt Rescue Disk or Usb Drive
This Process requires installation of two Open Source Programs: Macrium Reflect, and Veracrypt. This Process will require an external hard drive or a large USB Flash Drive.
If a Program update occurs with Veracrypt, there is a process to upgrade built into Veracrypt to Upgrade the encryption program without having to start over.